Regional Lions Leadership Institute (RLLI) Training Program
RLLI helps Lions in their multiple/single district achieve leadership excellence in their volunteer and personal lives.This program is one of LCI’s fastest growing leadership development initiatives, and as a GLT Coordinator, we highly encourage you to take advantage of this great opportunity!
Get Started Today
Download additional planning information including the Planning Guidelines, Budget Guide, and Facilities Guidelines in this helpful Resource Packet, and fill out an application today!
- Benefit of training can be used both professionally and personally
- Provides confidence for Lions in leadership roles.
- Inspiring Lions to participate in the Lions experience
- Localized training, no excessive costs for travel
- Curriculum is customizable to fit the needs of the host area
- Participants –all Lions are welcome, including Leos (at least eighteen years of age)
(may be adjusted to meet the needs of the area)
- Lions Fundamentals
- Local Issues and Opportunities
- Motivating Club Members
- Personal Mission Statement
- Public Speaking
- Setting and Reaching Club Goals
- Time Management
- Working in Teams
to cover RLLI expenses
for first or second time applicants.
If funding previously received
RLLI helps Lions in their multiple/single district achieve leadership excellence in their volunteer and personal lives.